Faculty of Teacher Education in Užice
Faculty of teacher education in Užice provides education for teachers and pre-school teachers, and a doctoral programme in teaching methodology.
Teachers’ Training Faculty in Užice was founded in 1993, as a part of the University of Kragujevac, and it inherited the tradition of the Teacher Training School, founded in 1919, and later the Pedagogical Academy, founded in 1971. The Faculty belongs to the field of the humanities, department of pedagogy and andragogy, and it received its accreditation in 2009 for the following study programs:
а) Undergraduate Studies
1. to acquire the title of the graduate Class Teacher and
2. to acquire the title of the graduate Pre-school Teacher.
b) Master Academic Studies
1. to acquire the academic title of the Class Teacher, Master, or
2. to acquire the academic title of the Pre-school Teacher, Master.
c) PhD Studies
1. to acquire the scientific title of the PhD in Teaching Methods of Class Teaching.
The Faculty owns the building equipped to the highest modern standards, the area of which is 4800m2, with a library of 48000 titles, and a gymnasium.
The Faculty engages in the publishing business, and it is accredited for scientific research.
It organizes scientific meetings, and publishes the journal Proceedings, which belongs to the category of M52.
|University of Kragujevac
Last accreditation in 2019 by National Entity for Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education of Serbia - NEAQA
|PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER - MASTER
|up to 1 year
|up to 1 year
Source of info:
Comission for Accreditation and Quality Assurance Guide for Students