Scholarships & Exchanges
Erasmus+ is an EU-funded programme for education, training, youth, and sport for 2021-2027. The programme offers the possibility of spending a study period abroad to students who completed a minimum of two semesters of studies. Erasmus+ also allows students to undertake a traineeship in a company, enterprise, or another relevant workplace at any time during their studies. Erasmus exchange students are exempt from paying tuition fees for their studies and traineeships, and there are some grants available to help with living costs.
Students may carry out the following types of mobilities:
- study period abroad;
- a traineeship (work placement, internship) abroad;
- combined mobilities for studies and traineeship;
- short-term doctoral mobility (study or traineeship);
- blended intensive programmes.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible:
1. You have to be enrolled in a higher education institution that is part of the Erasmus+ programme.
2. For student exchanges only, you have to be a second-year student.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications are usually submitted through your home university’s Erasmus or international office. To apply for this programme, contact your home institution to receive more information about exchange possibilities.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
The Foundation Tempus is the National Agency responsible for the Erasmus+ programme in Serbia. For more information on the Erasmus+ programme, please visit the website of the Erasmus+ programme in Serbia.
If you are coming to Serbia to undertake an Erasmus+ exchange or traineeship, you can contact members of the Erasmus Student Network Serbia for practical tips and information on Erasmus+ mobility. Also, the Study in Serbia team is always at your disposal in case of any queries.